Download following two zip files:
- Download Punjabi_Keyboard_By_Bhagat_Singh.zip
- Unzip it and follow the instructios as defined in Installation_Guide_PaUniBha_V10.doc
- Download Activate_Keyboard_PaUnBha_VI0.zip
- Unzip it and follow the instructions as defined in Activate_Keyboard_PaUnBha_VI0.pdf
- After all setup you can now choose Punjabi or English to type from Language selection bar.
- To see Punjabi keyboard mapping use "On Screen Keyboard Tool" Start->All Programs->Accessories->Accessibility->On Screen Keyboard
- You should be able to type Pujabi in Wordpad or notepad.
- After typing the Punjabi text you can copy paste to your blog.